Interested in a healthy smile that looks straight and attractive? Why not investigate Invisalign orthodontics at Concord Dental Group. Dr. Whitson uses clear Invisalign aligners for a variety of smile alignment issues. Learn how Invisalign could help you.
Invisalign has a proven track record of helping teens and adults achieve their best smiles since the late nineties. Invisalign clear aligners correct many bite and alignment problems previously left to metal braces. Invisalign uses a series of customized aligner pairs, each one snapping over top or bottom teeth, moving them into good-looking and healthier positions.
The aligners are thin, clear, unnoticeable, and fully removable for meals and maintenance. Most patients finish their treatment plans in an average of one year.
The Invisalign evaluation
Our orthodontic evaluations take place right in our office. Dr. Whitson uses the ITero three-D scanner to determine if Invisalign is right for the individual patient. For many teens and adults, it is. Invisalign successfully treats:
- Open bite
- Tooth tipping and rotation
- Protruding front teeth
- Crowded teeth
Of course, very complex orthodontic issues may require traditional treatment. However, most patients are pleasantly surprised to learn that Invisalign can help them achieve their smile goals and without the discomforts and inconveniences posed by metal brackets, archwires, and ligatures.
Basics of life with Invisalign
1. Wear your aligners 20 to 22 hours a day and see your smile change.
2. Brush and floss as usual, and clean up your aligners with mild toothpaste and clear water.
3. Eat your usual healthy diet with no restrictions.
4. Come to Concord Dental Group once a month. Dr. Whitson will review your progress and deliver your next aligners.
5. Expect to use a retainer--removable or bonded-on--when you complete your treatment plan. The American Association of Orthodontists says teeth continually shift throughout a person's life. That's why a retaining device is important to maintain a remade smile for good.
Come talk to us
You'll never know if Invisalign orthodontics is right for your smile unless you talk to Dr. Whitson about your smile. Call Concord Dental Group, to arrange your personalized consultation. Phone us at (314) 842-2038.